Get Your Choices Of Healthy Water Here http://annajunker.juuva.biz
There’s no question water is the key to living a healthy life. Water helps us absorb and digest our nutrients and eliminate toxins. Water lubricates our joints, helps protect our tissues and gives flexibility to our muscles, tendons, cartilage, and bones. To be properly hydrated, our cells need an ongoing supply of water to help speed repair and help reduce the buildup of lactic acid. If your body is not properly hydrated at the cellular level your health and well-being will suffer.
Tips for staying hydrated:
1) Drink ½ an ounce of water daily for every pound you weigh. A 150 lb person needs to drink 75 ounces. One glass every hour is a good rule of thumb.
2) Avoid diuretic beverages that flush water out of your bodies such as caffeinated coffee, tea, soda or alcohol.
3) Start your day with ½ to 1 quart of water to flush your digestive tract and rehydrate your system from the overnight fast.
4) Drink water at regular intervals throughout the day and don’t wait until you are thirsty.
5) Get in the habit of carrying water with you or keeping it on your desk. Convenience makes it much easier to consume.
6) Drink a glass of water before each meal and have a beverage with each snack.
7) When you are stressed or engaged in physical activity drink more water.
8)Every six ounces of caffeine or alcohol requires an additional 10 to 12 ounces to rehydrate you.