SPOT-LESS Car Wash System at HOME: UNDER $100 /PART 1
Created by: twHomeShow.com
Have a look at my Spot-Less Car Wash Rinse System.
I created this system for under 0 and You Can Too!
GET THESE SAME ITEMS!
ITEMS in The Video and Related Items:
Aquatic Life Dual Deionization 10-Inch System:
3-Pack Replacment DI Resin Filters: http://amzn.to/2wX4Q5q
FITTINGS TO ADAPT TO GARDEN HOSE:
Dixon BA74 Brass Fitting, Adapter, 3/4″: http://amzn.to/2oF605c
Dixon BMA974 Brass Fitting, Adapter, 3/4″:
ikris Retractable Garden Water Hose Reel 50 Feet:
Garden Y Hose Connector: http://amzn.to/2osjPSy
SpectraPure Micro-Tec Sediment Cartridge: http://amzn.to/2nKUINK
Crusar Car Washing Foamaster Gun: http://amzn.to/2p1WIRK
BE SURE TO WATCH MY “Part 2” SPOT-LESS CAR WASH VIDEO so you can see the results of how it performs!
Like many others . . . I have scoured the web to see what the most affordable spot-free rinse system would cost. Especially after getting my NEW Corvette!
Everyone hates to have to towel off the car after working vigorously at washing it. But if you don’t, you’ll have those ugly hard water spots all over your vehicle, and they eat-away at your paint, if you don’t get them off.
There are several factors at play here. This is what I am working with:
* I have City Water (Public) coming into my household.
* I have just installed a Household water softener (One week ago).
* With the Water Softener, I still had water spots.
* I installed this Dual-Stage Filter. (1st Filter for Contaminants, 2nd Filter is a DeIonization Filter)
* Water-Pressure is good after the 2-Stage filter!