Mint Lime Juice | Healthy Drink
Mint Lime Juice is the easiest juice recipe of all the juice recipes that are out there. This juice recipe is the best summer drink. It is very easy to make and serve. It is best for your glow and complexion. It is prepared using lime, sugar, ginger and fresh mint leaves.
1. Lemon – 1 (cut into I/8 pieces)
2. Ginger – 1/2 inch (sliced)
3. Mint Leaves – few
4. Black Pepper Powder – A pinch
5. Sugar – 5 to 6 Tablespoons
6. Salt – A pinch
7. Cold water as required
1. In a blending jar, add a lemon which has been cut into 1/8 small lemon pieces, a 1/2 inch of sliced ginger, a pinch of black pepper powder, few mint leaves, 3 cups of cold water, 5 to 6 tablespoons of sugar, and a pinch of salt.
2. Blend them together and strain it.
3. Transfer the juice into a serving glass.
4. Lastly add some ice cubes and a mint leaf on top.
Mint lime juice is ready to sip.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for new recipes!
Follow me on…
Facebook – https://facebook.com/myyummyrecipes1
Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/u/0/116660025106969274621/posts
Twitter – https://twitter.com/MyYummyRecipes
Pinterest – https://in.pinterest.com/myyummyrecipes1/
GMail – MyYummyRecipies@gmail.com
Website – www.MyYummyRecipes.in
Music – 64 Sundays by Twin Musicom