Fruit Infused Water: 8 Ways to drink more Water – Honeysuckle
Fruit Infused Water will be how I drink more water this Year!
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: http://goo.gl/iA05G
We’re all supposed to drink 8 glasses of water a day, but I never can drink that many cups. So one of my new year’s resolutions is to drink more water but water alone can be kind of boring so I’ve come up with 8 delicious ways to infuse my fruit into the water while adding extra health benefits too!
Water infused with fruits and herbs help with detoxification, energy and hydration. All you have to do is place as much fruit as you’d like into water, let it sit for 30 minutes and enjoy!
So here are some of my favorite combinations:
1) Cucumber & pomegranate – this helps with managing stress and bloating
2) Strawberry Basil & Lemon – this helps boost immunity and it’s super tasty too
3) Blueberries & Orange – this gives you healthier skin and helps clean free radicals out of your system
4) Grapefruit & Rosemary – this is like a fancy cocktail infusion but it has a ton of vitamin C to help your body turn fat into fuel
5) Pear and Ginger will help your tummy with digestion
6) Blackberry & sage to give you total relaxation
7) Pineapple, Orange, & Mint helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce inflammation
8) Raspberry, Mango & Lime this will help with anti aging and disease prevention
So drink up and let me know which combinations you like. Cheers to a happy and healthy new year! bye
Music By Podington Bear
Making things Fun, Pretty, and Delicious! Honeysuckle is a lifestyle channel for young adult women interested in entertaining and cooking at home.
© 2014 Honeysuckle Catering. All Rights Reserved.