10 Amazing Health Benefits of Drinking Water from Copper Vessels
Drinking water on a regular basis is both important and essential to our health. Most use UV filters and RO purifiers to keep their water clean. However, an old-fashioned way of storing water has proven to be most effective: a copper vessel.
Storing water in this way allows a natural purification to occur. When water is stored in this way, mold, fungi, algae and bacteria that are naturally present in water are all killed. The water becomes safe for drinking. It is preferred that you store the water overnight, or at least for four hours, to obtain this pure water.
The mineral, copper, is also essential to our bodies. It can kill germs, cleanse our bodies, prevent cancer, reduce swelling and rid our body of toxins. Despite its importance, our bodies cannot create copper. Therefore, it must be obtained through your foods, such as:
Seafood, organ meats, whole grains, lentils, nuts, seeds, chocolate, cereals, potatoes, peas, and some dark green leafy vegetables.
If you drink two to three glasses of water that has been stored overnight in a copper vessel, you will obtain enough copper.
Here are the top health benefits of drinking water stored in a copper vessel:
1. Prevent Water-Borne Diseases
2. Keeps the Digestive System Healthy
3. Aids Weight Loss
4. Boosts Heart Health
5. Promotes Healthy Skin
6. Beats Anemia
7. Fights Inflammation
8. Regulates Thyroid Gland
– Pour 2 to 3 glasses of water into the copper vessel, cover and leave it overnight or for at least 6 to 7 hours at room temperature.
– Then, drink this water throughout the day.
– Do not refrigerate the water and avoid drinking an excessive amount of it. Just 3 glasses of this water is enough to provide all of the health benefits.
– Though rare, an excessive amount of copper can lead to copper toxicity.
– Over time, the copper vessel oxidizes, so you need to clean it from time to time.
– To clean the vessel, use lime or lemon juice or a small piece of tamarind as a cleanser. The acidic property of lemon and tamarind will make the vessel completely clean.
– Do not use a coarse scrub to wash the inside of the vessel. It might scrape away copper from the vessel.
If you like the video, give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends!
If you want more recipes and tips, subscribe to the channel!
Disclaimer: The materials and the information contained on Natural Cures channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
Images Licensed under CC: