Hey Guys! Welcome back to my channel. I invited my friend Katie over to catch up & have a girls day. Byron had a day with the boys and me & Katie had a fun time catching up at the house.
Katie McGhie – https://www.youtube.com/user/KatieMcGhie
Green Smoothie Recipe:
– 1-2 cups of oat milk
-handful of spinach
-handful of kale
-handful of romaine
-dash of agave or honey to sweeten
1. Blend ingredients with a handful of ice and ENJOY!
Healthy Belly Bowl:
-1 cup of dry quinoa
-2 cups water
-2-3 sweet potatoes cubed
-drizzle of EVOO
-1 garlic clove
-1 cup of kale
-1 cup of spinach
-garlic cilantro dressing (store bought)
-1 diced avalado
1. Cook quinoa with 2:1 ration of water vs. quinoa.
2. Dice 2-3 sweet potatoes and toss in a drizzle of EVOO with salt and pepper to taste. Bake at 350F for one hour, or until slightly crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
3. Saute kale in EVOO on medium low heat until slightly tender. Add a splash water and cover to slightly wilt the kale. Add spinach, give a few toss and set aside.
3. Create a bowl with a few scoops of the cooked quinoa, roasted sweet potatoes, sautéed kale and spinach, nori, avocado, and and drizzle of the cilantro garlic dress (or dressing of your choice). ENJOY!
♥MY WEBSITE: http://www.racheltalbott.com
♥MY PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/racheltalbott/
♥MUSIC CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SingingProudAndLoud
♥VLOG CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/RachelTalbott
♥HUBBYS COOKING CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/ByronTalbott
♥MAILING ADDRESS: 18653 Ventura Blvd., #655, Tarzana, CA 91356
* DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed are true &my own. I link affiliate links to make it easier for you to find the exact products I mention…..and… I LOVE YOU!!!! =) Thank you for supporting what I do!! ♥♥♥
THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED VIDEO